Acceptance of terms
The Content provided by Map Techie is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The most current version of the Terms and conditions can be viewed by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” section of our site.
Description of content
We provide you access to various resources, including company profile, and services information via our website. The information including any updates, new features, and the addition of any new web properties, is subject to the terms and conditions.
Personal and non-commercial use limitation
Unless it has been mentioned, the Content is for your personal & non commercial use. You can’t modify copy, distribute, publish, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Content.
Notice specific to documents available on this web site
- Permission to use the content for your use, provided that:
- Use of such content is for informational and personal or non-commercial use only and will not be copied on any network computer or broadcast in any kind of media.
- No changes should be made on the information. Distribution of the information requires express written permission.
- The contents of the website pages including pictures, designs, logos, photographs & other materials are the registered trademark of Map Techie.
- Use for any other purpose is expressly restricted by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- The information and related graphics published on the Content could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. We may make improvements or make changes described herein at any time.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the information, you’ll not use the information for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by our terms and conditions. You may not use the Content in any manner that could damage, or interfere with our providing service to any other party. You may not obtain any materials or information through any means made available through our content.