If you are using the Kindle and purchasing the books from Amazon that are DRM protected that means you can only read them on your Kindle Reader or through the official Kindle App. It is not possible to read the Kindle books that you have purchased online in other eBook readers. So, our kindle tech help service experts have mentioned some of the simple steps that will help you to remove that DRM protection with ease. Whether it’s legal or not to remove it, but there are some simple tools available that will help you do so by few simple clicks.
- You need to first download and install the free Kindle for your PC software on your Windows computer.
- Then click on the Kindle for PC app to open it and sign-in using your Amazon Account that you use to buy and download Kindle eBooks. Download the books that you are searching to convert to other formats.
- After this, download and install the free Caliber software.
- Download tools.zip and extract the contents of this file onto your system.
- Release the Caliber and hit Ctrl+P to open the Preference window. Select the Plugin under the advanced group and then select the Load Plugin from File.
- Scan to the folder where you derived the tools.zip file and, under Calibre_Plugin, select the K4MobiDeDRM_plugin.zip file.
- Obtain the security risk and the Kindle DRM plugin is now installed inside Caliber. Proceed the software.
- Then the user needs to open the My Documents folder in Windows Explorer and switch to the folder that says My Kindle Content. You will find a bunch of *.AZW files here that are literally DRM protected Kindle eBooks.
- Drag and drop any of these AZW file into the Caliber window and then select the Convert Books option. Choose a distinct output format like MOBI, EPUB or PDF and press on OK button to start the conversion process.
Follow the steps and if you find any kind of difficulty while removing this DRM protection then you can contact the service providers of Maptechie.com. Our toll free number is available round the clock.