Kindle is an e-reader which is preferred by a large number of users worldwide and also it has become the most selling e-reader online. There are customers who prefer reading eBooks from this Amazon released device. But being an electronic device, it sometimes creates technical errors which the user find hard to solve of their own. So, team of Maptechie.com is here to help you in need.
There are some simple steps that are mentioned below through which you will be able to easily connect your e-reader with Wi-Fi. Or you can connect with Kindle Customer Service Phone Number for more related issue you are facing while using the services offered by this most popular e-book reader.
- Press the Menu option available on the home screen.
- Choose settings and then select view next to Wi-Fi Settings.
- In the list of detected networks, you need to select a network to connect to it.
- If your Wi-Fi network and router support WPS, your Kindle will detect it and in case you don’t see your network in the list, you need to add the network manually.
- If the network is protected by a password or WPS then you need to enter the password and then press on submit button.
- If you don’t know the Wi-Fi network password, contact the person who set up the Wi-Fi network.
- After you connect to a Wi-Fi network, your Kindle automatically connects to it again whenever that network is in range. If more than one network is in range, your Kindle automatically connects to the last network used.
We are one of the best organization in US and there are large number of customers those who are using our services. We are well known for providing best Kindle customer service to its customers. To fix up your issues we provide different kinds of services. We have a long history of serving the customers and we have track record for the best solutions offered so that our customers remain connected with their online services. We provide assistance and tutorial about how to make maximum use of the services offered by us. So, engage with our services now!